domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

Keep The Chill Chillin: Music Don


Hola, Cabrons. Depois de um tempo sem escrever, aqui estou e vou apenas soltar umas rimas em inglês para praticar...

Music Don

I live life like a music.
Intense, with deep lyrics.
Grinding every time, sizzling
Cuz when the time is right
I'll keep the chill chilling
So dope, so intense, so crazy
So mad, so bad, so lazy
Mind thinking, creating, working
Body stopping, processin everything slowly
Just nothing is right and either wrong.
Things should be fine cuz I'm not hitting the bong.
So right, so scared, so tight, so dead.
Missing tequilas, crazy women and nothing left.
Living the future I'll never have.
My present is already so dead.
How walk the talk, if I barely talk to the walk.
How to be on the adrenaline again.
Hot, burning, just killing in the name.
Doing everything right just bring the pain.
The job, the school, the routine is in vain?
Asking every day, but I gave up the fight.
Just living the life, miserable maybe just fine.
The adrenaline is gone, my knee is just bones.
I jump just to be wrong, but my feelings are all done.
The dream is dead, the body is bad
The mind is sad and chaos is back
What changes since the last lyric??
Maybe the reason but the sadness is music.
I need some reason to believe.
Don't even know what just be a thief.
Greatness maybe will never be achieved.

I don't even know how to start loving
My loves are going, and I keep it flowing.
The blood river shows me everything I lost.
The angry wall talks that I'll never be the boss.
Or even the best, just a normal man, not above the rest.
Time is fast, my goals are blown and my soul in the trash
The intensity is bad? Yes, I learned so many times in the past.
Come on, on my own. Will the throne be so wrong to a monk?
Or I'm to weak to get there,
I try to be strong,
but my source of power is dead.
Am I great on something else? Can I have any story to tell?
Or just the experience of weakness and not being persistent.
Time to go away, to wake up tomorrow and nothing be okay
Just passing, to not live the life will be my great mistake.
Just a normal guy, in the end is fine to just be okay.
Good things are there to stay, I don't even have the courage to take.
Maybe chaos is not that bad.
I don't even know if it's better to be sad.
And feel alive again, the other option is death.
Give me something to fight and maybe I give you my loyalty, Lord.
I tried so hard to stay but I gotta away from god.
And I don't even have a good reason,
Lazy in my chair watching the television.
My vision?? That my mind is my fucking prison.
I'm gone maybe the chaos is right.
Happiness is just foolish, cuz sometimes the truth is dead.
Welcome back, Venom. Should never let you be gone.
Dominate my life. That's right, today is the birth of a new Don.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário